Home Town: Huntsville, AL
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and CIS, May 1999
- CPR Certified, Sept 2016
- Personal Training, International Sports Sciences Association, Nov 2016
- Group Fitness, Athletic and Fitness Association of America, Dec 2016
- Resistance Training, Athletic and Fitness Association of America, June 2017
- Practical Modality Instruction, Athletic and Fitness Association of America, Oct 2017
- Enhance Fitness for Seniors, YMCA of America, Oct 2017
- Core Training, MOSSA, Oct 2017
- Fight Training, MOSSA, Dec 2017
- Weight loss
- Toning and body sculpting
- Functional Fitness
- Senior Fitness
- Kickboxing/MMA cardio
- Small and large group training
I apply behavioral, motivational, and exercise strategies to help my clients establish and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I dedicate myself to each session in order to tailor to the needs of my client as well as motivate them to leave their exercise comfort zone to achieve optimal results.
After getting into the best shape of my life and losing over 60 pounds, I decided I wanted to help others reach their fitness goals, too. I have been both a trainer and trainee and understand how it feels to struggle with weight issues. My focus is to help my clients to get stronger, leaner and reach their fitness goals. I look at exercise as a priority, not an option.
Personal Mission Statement
Live Life Without Limits!
Getting in shape shouldn’t be a punishment. It’s an amazing and empowering lifestyle decision that anyone can achieve. While there may be a sore muscle or two along the way, the amount of fun and levels of energy you will experience will far exceed any discomfort. My passion is to help people learn how regular exercise and good nutrition can benefit the body, the mind and the soul. I believe in you!
Holly in 10 seconds
- Animal lover
- People person
- Goal setter
- Lifetime student
- Positive influence