HOME CITY: Tupelo, MS
EDUCATION: ISSA certified master trainer
- ISSA certified personal trainer
- ISSA Exercise therapy certification
- ISSA Exercise Nutrition certification
- ISSA Fitness nutrition certification
- ISSA Youth fitness certification
- ISSA Senior fitness certification
- High intensity interval training
- women’s fitness
- weight loss
- body transformations
- sports specific training
- strength and conditioning
- 4 years honorably served in the United States Marine Corps
- Black belt in Marine Corps Mixed Martial Arts
- Completed 2 (12 hour) and 1 (24 hour) Go Ruck races
I was born and raised in Tupelo, Mississippi (home of Elvis Presley). Growing up, I knew deep down I wanted to be different than everyone else. I had an extreme passion for physical exercise from an early age. I put all my efforts into basketball throughout high school and ended up being decent but only through hard work.
At the young age of 18, I decided I wanted to be one of the few and join the Marines. It was an incredibly experience and one I will never take for granted. I served 4 years, did 2 combat deployments to Afghanistan among countless speciality schools. After my second deployment, I knew it was time for me to move on to the next stage of my life. That’s where I found personal training.
I’ve been personal training ever since 2012. I lived in Arizona and Mississippi over those 6 years. Spending countless hours training clients, starting fitness companies and expanding my knowledge of the health and fitness space. I found my passion in life and it’s a great feeling knowing I’m helping others achieve their fitness and health goals.
Personal Mission Statement
My goal is to help every person I met to optimize their life from a health and wellness standpoint. Don’t make it complicated, simply figure out the best way to improve and be better, whether that be mentally or physically.
MATT in 10 seconds