ISSA-Certified personal trainer
HOME CITY: Nashville, TN
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, May 2017.
Fisk University, Nashville, TN
- Personal Trainer Certification, International Sports Sciences Association®
- CPR and AED, American Heart Association®
- Strength and Conditioning
- Athletic Training
- Glute programs
- Teenagers to Adults
- National Society of High School Scholars - 2010
- Top Teens of America 2008-2009
- Best Defensive Player (Basketball) 2011
- Fisk University Men's Basketball Team 2016-2017
- Earlham College Men's Basketball 2014-2016
I believe God gave me talent to be an athlete, personal trainer, and motivational speaker. I have learned how to be a leader through all these talents. I love helping people and building relationships. Growing up, I knew I was going to do big things in life and make an impact. I want to reach a multitude of people and change their lives in a positive way. I love Personal Training and helping others reach their fitness goals. It gives me joy and I’m looking forward to helping others in the future.
Personal Mission Statement
It is my personal goal to teach, help, and coach individuals to achieve their fitness goals and improve their lifestyles by first changing their mindset and inner confidence and then helping them change their physical appearance.
Kyle in 10 seconds